My name is Yao-Ching, Peng ,or you can just call me Logan.
I come form Taiwan.My major was computer science.
I graduated from Tamkang university in Taiwan in 2006.
I have worked in IT company for 1 year.
I was good in my job, but I don't like routing life.
I have been Vancouver for 2 months and I really enjoyed the life in Canada.
So, Now I am here again.
I'm improving my English at York University in Toronto.
Here is different than BC. Toronto is a big city, and the campus of York is huge.
The weather is getting colder, but Maple leafs are very beatuful now.
I tried to take some photo for me friends in Taiwan.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi~ Logan ^^
You are such a nice guy!
I know that you will forgive me for owing $35!!!
right now i can leave a comment on your website now...so how long are u going to stay in Canada? what is your hobby,well,nice to meet u^.^
Hi~ Logan^^
you are such a nice guy!:)
( minnie already mention that...)
I'm glad to know you!!
I like the scenary in Canada. squirrel is very cute, and the city is beautiful. I like Toronto city.
Post a Comment